I feel like my title sounds like a Dr. Seuss book...
"Old" Fun...
How many of you had one of these old-fashioned "poppers"?
You know, the one without lights and music?
The kind where you actually HAD to make effort for something F-U-N to happen?
Cole just loves this toy. We have two of them (?) and sometimes he pushes or pulls around both of them at once! What a racket he can make... kind of fitting for our house considering everything and everybody in our house is loud!
"New" Fun...
I'm sure most of us had Nerf guns... probably not this kind though!
This one has 10 chambers, has attachment parts so you can lay on the ground and have steady shooting, and batteries so you have have rapid fire. Grady and his Daddy LOVE these guns.
Boys and their toys...
Can you tell who the goofball is in the family?
I could just eat him up he's so cute!
Cole was just mesmerized by the Darth Vader mask...
Boys and their toys...
Here are a few more pictures of the boys having fun with each other.
Can you tell who the goofball is in the family?
I could just eat him up he's so cute!
Cole was just mesmerized by the Darth Vader mask...
I just LOVE summer time!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment