After the stunt, he announced to the crowd that I had shut my eyes. Yes, I did... and I'm proud of it.
Friday night was DATE NIGHT -- WAHOO! We saw Taken 2 at the AMC Eat-In theater. We had never done that before and it was fun!
Friday. a cold front moved in and left us with some beautifully cold, fall weather! I was not too excited to watch a soccer game on Sat morning in 36 degrees, but it was well worth it. G had another totally great game with a goal and some super-awesome defense!
We actually played against Grady's old T-ball teammate, Ryland.
It was fun catching up!
Saturday we also took care of something rather important... we VOTED!
Boys, if you are reading this twenty years later I'm pretty sure you can figure out who Daddy and I voted for. Nevertheless, here are some signs for everybody running. Thank goodness we live in a democratic country where the people get to make decisions about our country's leadership... How about a little R and R?!?
Saturday evening our good friends the Vaughns came over for some fun, food and football! You kiddos played football outside, and then ended up watching the Avengers while us grown ups played cards. Mommy and Michelle stomped Daddy and Justin, even though they cheated. Lesson learned - cheaters-never-win! he, he :) (and don't cheat if your wife blogs and will surely post it...)
Sometimes I think these kids could actually be their own little Avenger group...
This morning we all slept past 8 (insert LOUD cheering) and then had some breakfast and headed out for some pre-Christmas shopping looking and lunch.
Cole was looking so sweet I take to snap a few pics...
Does this not scream "little-man"?!?
Cole is really loving his trucks lately!
So excited while shopping ... not really!
He's soooo cute I could just die. Look at that pouty bottom lip?!?
Not to end this on a gross note, but I will.
Today at lunch I was checking Grady's loose teeth... and what to my wondering eyes should appear...?
TWO grown-up teeth coming in right behind his baby teeth.
Geez - my kids are really growing up!!!
Only three more weeks until Thanksgiving Break!!!






My wife is not to be believed. She is a sore loser.
ReplyDeleteI beg to differ- Michelle, help me out!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, there was some definite cheating! The point is...WE WON EVEN WITH THE CHEATING!!! Thanks again! It was a FABULOUS night!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! What were you girls smoking? You lost and you were the ones cheating. So sad that you girls try to use a blog to spread your lies.
ReplyDelete