Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fort Wildflower Park

We decided to try out a new local park that was just built a month or so ago, and it was awesome!  (My pictures however, are not!)  Let's just say, we'll be going back again and again I am SURE!  If you live in the area, it is a must!

Richard impressed us all with his rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle... 

 Cole was kind of a scaredy cat... which is soooooo NOT typical Cole!  
He must be going through a stage...

 This is also the stage of not-ever-looking-at-the-camera-unless I-feel-like-it-so-there!

 I got up high and took a few pics - super cute!
I can't even imagine the work that went into planning and building this!












Anybody wanna go to the park?!?  We'll meet you there anytime!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo...pick us! We want to check it out sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep telling myself we are going to go....maybe tomorrow!:) Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should go! It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete