Sunday, October 14, 2012

Can't think of a title...


This is how I found my little lovies this morning... makes my heart full!


 I love fall and I also love pumpkins.... I'm pretty crazy about all things fall!  If Richard didn't pull in the reigns... I would have many, many more than the 6 we already have this year!  This doesn't include the bag of gourds I bought or all of the fake decorations I have outside... and on my mantle... and on the counter! 


 Cole likes them too...




 Cole discovered that he could get to them by climbing up on the ottoman and then to the couch... 
Sweet Grady felt like he needed to be Cole-Police!
Should I tell him now to not waste his time with this one!?!  
Jail might be a good option if all else fails though... kidding... kind of 
 At the dry cleaners the nice lady gave us three suckers...
Cole's first and he knew just what to do!
Note to self - buy a bag of organic pops for our plane ride in December!
I heart this shirt.... and need one for myself! 

 I am still on cloud 9 with excitement for this great family pic... 
 Enough said... see all posts before, this post and years to come if you need an explanation!  HA!
 Michelle, Tiff and I went to eat at Blue Goose and see Pitch Perfect - total chick-flick and full of great one liners!  It was aca-awesome! 
 Saturday morning, before soccer, we went to see Brody's flag football game!
It was super fun and Bro did great! 
 LOVE these kids!

 Saturday afternoon, we went to a birthday party for one of the sweet boys at Cole's sitters house... who just happens to also be the son of Grady's old teacher from last year.  The kids had a great time... Mommy needed a bottle of wine after doing party duty with two by myself.  These are the only two pics I got... and it was such a cute and creative party with tons of the kids friends.  Afterwards we went out to dinner with the Rabs and Vaughns - again no pics - but we had a good time as usual! 


 This morning Daddy went to work and we went to the park, car wash, grocery store, gas station, gift shop to get Mimi's gift, and Children's Place (because I had a great coupon)!!!  
I also am planning to do about 5 loads of laundry today - f-u-n! 

 Cole is big enough to really play now - which makes it super fun.  
He does try to eat the wood chips, rocks and bugs and impale himself with sticks... lets just say I have to be on-my-game for our park adventures when I'm by myself! 

G has become an expert swinger... and tells everyone who is lucky enough to swing next to him!  Ha!

 Cole kept walking up to trees, standing next to them and saying "cheese"... apparently I made an impression on him last week at the Pumpkin Patch!  HA!  It would be awesome if he would do this when they were wearing clean clothes, had no food on their faces and when I had my good camera. 

 Photo-bomb-hand!  he, he

No comments:

Post a Comment