Grady's Birthday is this weekend, our party for him with Richard's family, and then his actual Birthday is on Monday. Lots of Birthday fun to come and G is super excited. Everyday he keeps asking how much longer, and when will he finally be five, etc.
We made his first Valentine box yesterday and he was SOOOOO proud!
Grady couldn't wait to take it to school to show his friends.
Star Wars (the old school ones - I think the new ones are too scary) is a recent obsession
Grady has also been building ramps to roll his cars and trucks on.
At school he told me they have been learning about motion and how far balls roll, so I am guessing this is why the sudden interest in ramps! He LOVES Science Lab.
Doesn't he look more grown up?!?
I can barely stand it...
Cole has really been "talking" up a storm! Stephie told us today that he was mixing all kinds of consonant sounds and it sounded like he was talking, just in another language. He also took 3 steps tonight for me, but still continues to rely on the couch and cruising for most of his walking. He's started to do this thing at dinner where he pounds the tray and happily screams while food flies everywhere. Fun for Cole, not fun cleaning it up! I so love this age though.
So couldn't you just eat up that knobby chin and big bottom lip?!?
Forget the teether, just use the shoes Grady wears to Pre-K all day... yuck!
Be sure to lick them too...
I took "his" shoe away... this would explain the serious face.
Off to make my weekly grocery list and do some more party prep!
TGIF, almost!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment