So this has been an odd Winter in Dallas. No complaints from me... I used to LOVE the cold, wintry weather BK (before kids). Now, Winter means more sicknesses, a constant runny nose and red chapped cheeks, too cold for the park or recess, having to dress small children in layers. etc.... yeah, all the things you don't think about being a major PAIN before you have kids. I do love the occasional snow here... I can't even imagine how it is with kids in the north. No wonder they need basements and their parents drink... lots. I kid, kind-of. I tell you all of this to #1 let you know about an odd year and #2 tell you that we spent a BUNCH of time outside the past few days. I also have let my picture taking duties lag lately... Cole keeps me on my toes, removing things from his mouth and putting back what gets destroyed as he plows through our house pretty much fills my time - HA!!! We have also been very busy getting ready for Grady's 5th Birthday... yes, already. We'll
get entirely too sappy talk about that later!
Here are a few pictures from the last week... thanks to my iPhone!
No smile, but LOTS of peas.
Did you know peas work as an excellent hair gel?
Mi Cocina... dining with the wolves
Cole swats at the camera now if I try for a close up
Family date night...
Corner Bakery and Ben and Jerry's (my BFFs)
Cole's first bite of ice cream - success!
Cole attempting to play with Grady during time-out
Bread crusts make an excellent teether
The carousel at Frisco Mall
Cole started babbling/talking today... like overnight. It is the weirdest thing. On the way home today he was saying da-da-da-da over and over again and then started saying uh-gra, uh-gra, uh-gra. Grady's eyes got really big and he said, "Oh my goodness, that's unbelievable! He is only 10 months and can say my name!" Such a proud big brother... I LOVE my boys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment