Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sum It Up Sunday

This week was pretty low-key... and low key is what we like around here.
 I LOVE this picture of Cole eating black beans...
Doesn't he look so much older?!?


Michelle and I had a lovely girls night Friday, which consisted of catching up(we actually had a conversation with out any interruptions, children yelling , throwing food or needing to go potty- I forgot how that feels), shopping and a yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  Somehow I have no picture of this monumental occasion... we'll get one next time!

I'm throwing this pic in because there is just nothing cuter than a baby wearing jeans!  

This one is because I think he is just so sweet when he is sleeping... 
Saturday Richard went to a Concealed Handgun License class which lasted from 8-8.... it was a long day for him and I had lots of together time with the boys.  Too bad the weather was cold and windy, but we had lots of fun anyway.  It also made me realize that I am going to have my hands full this summer - Ha!




It was also another week of more milestones for Cole-Man!  Little Mister managed to learn how to high-five and is starting to WALK.  Yes, you heard me right... so far it's been just a few steps from one piece of furniture to another.  He's also been using the walker and l.o.v.i.n.g it.  He reminds me of an old lady on a mission at a grocery store (no offense to any old ladies out there).








I also have to add that Big Brother has been a SUPER big help to Cole and is so excited for him to learn to walk.  Grady follows along behind him and redirects the walker when it gets stuck on a corner or something.  It's super cute!

Today we met Grammy at La Hacienda Ranch for some yummy Mexican food.  Everybody was sooooo good so we got to ride the horses afterwards!



Sometimes it's the little things in life that make all the difference.  Actually, it seems like the "little things" in my life are absolutely the BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment