I had gotten to see quite a few students and parents during drop off and pick up, but not much camp because of sweet Cole, being 2 and all- ha! It was nice knowing that Bro was there too, and G even went for swimming and lunch afterwards one day- thanks Michelle!!
This also meant some one-on-one time with Cole-Monster! I just love this little guy and it was fun playing, just the two of us. We played cars, went to the park, and played in the backyard. I figured Cole would be thrilled to have me to himself... not so much. He mentioned "Gwady's" name at least 20 times a morning! He loves Grady, and it makes my heart so happy!!
Well, today Cole went to Stephie's house to play and I got to not only watch G in action, but afterwards we had a little date ourselves!
Monsters University was on the agenda and some yummy movie snacks and then Culvers! I love one-on-one time with my sweet first born!











No comments:
Post a Comment