Sunday, April 7, 2013

If you start it with Mexican food, you have to end it with Mexican food...

This is such a random post... but it's what's been up with us!  

Last week was pretty uneventful, especially with all of the rain we got another baseball game was cancelled which ended up giving us a very needed night of rest.  Sports has taken over this house, so rain-outs are very welcome in my mind!  Ha... until we are still playing in July.  :)  

Friday night we went out for Mexican food, which was a HUGE treat!  Cole and Grady gobbled up the guacamole... I am thinking R and I will need our own in another year.   

Smart boy - always brings some toys for entertainment!  
 Saturday morning we had a soccer game, which ended up being another win!  Grady scored another goal!  Wahoo - he was irritated that he didn't score 3 like he had planned.  Geez...

Afterwards R went to work and at lunch I realized that Cole seems to have grown a foot overnight and has outgrown his highchair!  He does look a bit ridiculous... 
Speaking of outgrowing... he is still in his crib and I know it will be any-day now that we'll be putting him in a big boy bed.  Is this even possible?!?  
So now to figure out how to keep him in both without duct tape...    

 I can still rock a french braid... now that the hair is growing out! 


Saturday night we had dinner at the Vaughn's house.  It was a really great night and got me even more excited for the summer when there is time to have a life!!! 

The most ridiculous school picture ever... seriously.  I guess I forgot about the time we had school pictures taken on a cliff at the beach.  It is a good pic of Grady though.  
I'm tempted to order one just for a good laugh!
 
 Today was family haircut day for the boys...

Sweet little Cole-Man is rocking a new do. 


 I guess if you start the weekend with Mexican food you have to end it the same way... or something like that!
Thank you Blue Goose for another cooking break! 
Now off to the elliptical machine! 

1 comment:

  1. let me know if you discover some magic way to keep Cole at the table w/o the high chair. We are in a similar bind w/Audj and I'm not even sure when we will attempt the big bed...that project seems like a bad idea waiting to happen with Ms Mischief! ;)

    ReplyDelete