Yep, that's me. I have two little kids and a hubby and love my sweats. I couldn't imagine a better way to ring on the New Year than staying home... in sweats... drinking sparkling cider (because I love the way that stuff tastes. Hey, it's sweet and since I've been dieting anything sweet and sparkling tastes delicious! Which explains the sweats...) It will not offend me if you are yawning or stop reading. 7 years ago I would've felt the same way. Give me an amen if you are with me on this. In fact, there might be a time and place in the future where a party sounds nice when my kids are teenagers and don't like me anymore... although I think sweats and I will always be BFFs. A New Years party in sweats would be great... I digress. Anyway... we stayed home and watched Pawn Stars. I did a huge picture dump, cooked a big dinner and then washed dishes. Exciting stuff, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Here are some pictures from the last few days since we got back from vacation...


We opended presents from Uncle Jerry and Auntie Val - thanks!
A really cool scooter from Grammy Elaine!
Cole got his own phone... now he can stop wanting ours! Ya, right! ha!
Then major jealousy set in.. Cole just had to have a scooter just like big brother. So, we pulled out Grady's old lightning McQueen scooter. He LOVES it!
G got the hang of the scooter really quickly. Cole spent the night saying "heyo, bye-bye"
After lil man went to bed, we made New Years cupcakes. They were delicious!
Happy 2013 everybody!!!
I think a NYE sweat pant party is a great idea!! We could get fancy and bedazzle them with sequins :).
ReplyDeleteI totally agree!! Cupcakes were YUMMY!!!
ReplyDelete