This was just one of the many fun stations that was set up. Grady made gloop!
Friday morning was Grady's Kindergarten Pumpkin Parade! The kids marched their pumpkins around school and then sang a really cute song for the parents. I LOVE that our Kinder does these fun things!Friday also just happened to be my birthday! The kids had a little party for me at school with flowers, a bundt cake and a vanilla coke from Sonic (my fav). They also made me some of the cutest cards. I am blessed!
After school on Friday night, Daddy took me out to dinner at one of my favorites, Patrizio! I LOVE spending time with these sweet boys! Best birthday presents EVER!
Saturday morning we had out last soccer game. Grady scored another goal and the boys played really well! What an awesome season. G isn't going to know what to do with himself for the next few months until soccer and baseball start back up again! Here are some pictures from the Trophy Ceremony. Even Aunt Lana and Grammy came to watch!
The 6U Comets with Coach Shawn and Coach Matt (not pictured)
Rhys, Nathan, Jack, Johnathon, Grady and Jorin
So proud!
Our soccer star!
Today, the weather was just beautiful, so we decided to take advantage of it and head to our neighborhood park and "attempt" to get some pictures of the boys together (which is proving to be a very difficult task due to #2)for Christmas cards. Ha, ha, ha. I ended up getting some great pictures of isolated children and a couple of Cole on the run - but nothing Christmas card worthy. I am very tempted to just print one of the terrible ones with the quote "Tis the Season" or "May Your Days Be Merry and Bright" or something like that as a joke. I actually think I might just do it. Anyway, here are some of the pictures I got...
LOVE this of G!
Cole did everything but stop, look and smile! ha
He's so stinkin' cute though!

















Holy cow, you had a busy week. I'm tired just reading about it, fun stuff though! I love the pictures you got of the boys at the park. I order the Christmas cards where you can put multiple pictures on it, so I can do individual pics of the girls. It is wayyyy too stressful trying to get them both to look and smile. I give up!
ReplyDelete