Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Walk in the Woods

We have some great parks and walking trails near our house, and since Cole has become quite a fan of the outdoors (and nothing else)we spend bunches of time exploring them.  Today I stupidly decided to dress the boys a little nicer than normal and take a few pictures of our adventure while secretly hoping for a Christmas card picture where both of them are looking at the camera and smiling.  I know, I know... silly mommy.  (this would be attempt #2) How families with more than two children accomplish this task is beyond me.  We had a really good time and despite my best efforts, ended up with not a single picture with both looking and smiling.  Oh well, we had bunches of fun on our walk anyway!  The weather has been very "fall-ish" and today was no exception.  The leaves have reached their peak and are as pretty as I can remember here.








 Daddy has the patience of a saint...




 He's getting so grown up!

 At first C refused to join us on the walk...
 and then he finally caved and came along.  On his time/terms of coarse...

 He wouldn't let G hold his hand again ... Mr. Independent
 Mr. Serious...

 Looking up at the airplane



 So stinkin cute!


           Off to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment