Thursday, August 16, 2012

Utah Trip - Part Five

River Rafting

We ended up leaving Yellowstone at around 8-9 and got home just before 3.  It was a late night!  We all got some good sleep, and the next morning (since it was Uncle Craig's last day) we had to do something fun -- River Rafting down the Provo!  Mimi stayed home with Cole, and the rest of us put on our water shoes and loaded up for some rafting fun.  

I was a little surprised at how relaxed the rafting people were... a 3 minute rule talk and they put us in the water and we were off!  





Grady and I got to sit back and enjoy the ride, and Daddy, Papa and Craig got to paddle.  They did a great job!  We only ran into stuff a couple of times (it was unavoidable).  They did however do their very best to scare the pants off of me... we did quite a few 360's down the river!





Grady was totally loving it!  He actually liked it better when we were running into stuff and spinning circles... crazy boy!  


The total trip took about and hour and a half.  It was so fun!  I hope we get to do that again... but I am happy with the peaceful ride.  I heard Daddy and G talking about more a challenging trip... I just might have to sit that one out.  :)

Well, that's the last of the Utah posts.  As you can tell, we LOVE Utah and spending time with family.  Thanks to Mom and Dad for being such awesome hosts... we love you guys!!!

PS - Visit Yellowstone... it's AWESOME!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment