G was MUCH heavier, and when I say heavier I mean about 10 pounds heavier. His bone structure seems larger as well. He also wasn't mobile until almost 14 months... which probably explains the weight difference. G also looked just like Richard at birth, but doesn't look much like him at all now... except the eyes. He's a mix of the two of us. I also see my brother, Craig, in G... and some of my features. He doesn't have my fair skin and freckles... lucky child! G has beautiful skin. Grady liked the camera much more at this age and would smile easily for me. Cole-Man, not so much. G loved any food I put in front of him. Cole eats what he wants, when he wants. Tonight I got him to eat peas, first veggie in a month besides potatoes, and I was just thrilled. He wanted to eat off of my fork... note to self, big silver fork belonging to Mommy might work for veggies. Grady liked to be around us, all the time(most likely because he was our only one at the time). Cole is very independent and plays well by himself, although he does like to be around G. I can cook, do dishes, go to the bathroom and Cole is fine, happily playing most of the time. Both kids
You know, it's funny. Both kids have the same genes, same parents, same routines, etc. The only difference is Cole has a sibling and G did not until Cole was born, yet the boys are so very different, especially in the way they look (or that's what I think).
Both kids are very happy, healthy, loveable kiddos... for this we are truly lucky!
Here are some pictures of my two cuties at about 13-15 months!
Grady
Cole
So what do you think? Do they look alike or different?







No comments:
Post a Comment