I.Love.hats. I love pretty much any kind, as long as they are cute and fit, or sorta fit. There seems to be lots and lots of choices out there these days now so get ready... I already have a few and it isn't even close to Winter... in fact, it was in the 80's on the days I took these pictures and Cole was wearing short sleeves in some of them. I don't care because I am crazy in...love...with...kids...hats! (Notice Grady has chosen to not take part in this craziness.)
Crazy 8
Baby Gap
Children's Place
Moving on away from crazy Mommy hat land...
Daddy's birthday was this weekend and we had so much fun!
We had a big, yummy breakfast together, a T-ball game and then Date Night for Mommy and Daddy followed by yummy cake. We got Daddy some new sun glasses!
For Date Night we went out computer shopping and to Kirby's for a yummy steak dinner!
(AND - Came home early to watch the Rangers WIN!!!)
I just LOVE this picture... enough said!
Chewing, chewing and more chewing...
Crawling, crawling and more crawling...
Found the stairs after 1 week. I had guessed it would be 2-3 weeks.
I owe someone money and have learned to not bet about anything with this wild sweet one!



I love hats too! I figure if you can't do bows..... :)
ReplyDelete