Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yes Lord, Yes Lord, Yes, Yes LORD!!!

VBS started this week and this is the song I keep hearing coming from my little man!  It is the most precious thing to hear him singing and for it to be this song, priceless!  The theme is cooking and so Grady comes home each day talking my ear off about all the fun they had.     
Today there was a coin collecting contest to raise money for CCA (I think)between the boys and girls and the boys won so G was thrilled!  Silly boy, he told me he was proud of the girls for not crying!  He and Brody are in the same class, super fun! 
After he ate lunch I was folding some laundry and he asked me if he could do anything for me!  Apparently they learned this today.... Talk about melting my heart! 
I LOVE my Grady-Goose and he is LOVING VBS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment