Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blessings on Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!


My Mother's Day was the very best!  It started off with some good snuggling at 6:45 in the morning after Cole slept through the night!!!  WAHOO! 

How did he know this would be the best present ever?  Richard really outdid himself this year... a girls day with Michelle yesterday including a spa pedicure and girly movie, flowers and a Kindle from the boys and then a yummy brunch at the club with Richard's family. I also got some stick-it notes from Grady...?!?

I think he ended up having more fun with them than I ever could... Ha!  I love, love, love that my husband took the time and effort to make this day super special for me.  I also feel so blessed to be a Mommy to my two beautiful boys....

and, extremely lucky to have the best mom myself.  She is a wonderful example of the kind of mom everyone should strive to be... my mom never hesitates to think of her loved ones first and truly is happy when her family is happy.  This is rare these days and I hope to be half as great of a mom to my boys as she has been to Craig and myself.  Love you Mom!!!  
My sweet family of four...

Look at those precious smiles!

My loves!

I soooo love Grady's eyes here...

 
I have to say this is my new favorite picture...

To all you Mommy's out there, Happy Mother's Day! 
It's not an easy job, but it is the VERY BEST job on Earth!!!
(FYI --I will do a Mother's Day part two with lots more pictures of Richard's family later!) 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment