Sunday, December 14, 2014

Frosty the Snowman - Gaylord ICE 2014

Today we took our annual trip to the Gaylord for the ICE display.  This year was Frosty the Snowman and it was AWESOME!  We took Grammy along and the kids had loads of fun perusing the hotel and then exploring ICE. 








I wasn't sure how the ice slides would go this year with Cole but he LOVED them.  We spent 30 minutes in that room and were freezing by the time we left! 


Mommy even had fun!


Go Daddy!

This was mid tantrum and boy was he mad.  3 seconds later and he was fine... hmm  - That's Cole for you!



It was really cool this year getting to see the actual artists carving and drilling other ice sculptures. 

 This part is always my favorite! 
Grammy offered to take some family pictures and Cole wasn't really "feeling" it... I figure it is, what it is.
So we decided to just go with it! 
The Christmas decorations inside the hotel never disappoint. 



These two melt my heart...



Biggest cookie ever... Good thing he shared with me.  







 Best pout-face ever!
I took this picture so I can remember what colors I want to use on my "pretty" other tree that we'll add some year to our Christmas decor. 
Boys will be boys... climbing rocks and jumping are a must!


After ICE we decided to use the gift cards we won to eat a lunch-dinner at our favorite- Mi Dia.  What a yummy way to end our day of Christmas fun!

Now he decided to smile... Mi Dia is known to cause that.  

What a WONDERFUL day we had and with 5 days left of school and 11 days left until Christmas we're already feeling the magic in the air!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment