Sunday, June 22, 2014

That's a Wrap

The end of the year is always bittersweet.  

Grady's end of the year first grade party was fun- it was more like a field day so he obviously loved it.  They rotated through beach game type stations.  
It's been a super year and he's learned and grown so much.  He loved his friends, specials, Mrs.Murphy, and recess!  
Last day of school...
Cole wanted in on the picture!  Cole wrapped up another year at Stephie's house.  He'll be there again next year though.  We love Stephie!
This was the first day of first grade for both of us!  Sweet boy has grown a foot, I swear!
I will be sad that he's way down the hall and around the corner now... no more spying on him, telling him to eat his veggies at lunch or quick hugs when we accidentally run into each other by the bathroom.  He'll be thrilled though, I'm sure!  Ha!

His face shape has changed so much.  He also insists on sports clothes every day.  No more Gap Outlet.  I'm aware I need to get a grip...
He was leaning against the wall here so you can't really see how much he's grown.  
This sweet thing wanted to surprise me on our last day with her princess dress- obviously she's a princess anyway! 
Last day of first grade selfie at lunch...
Schools out for summer and onto new adventures in Second Grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment