Friday, December 6, 2013

Family Pictures

My friend Missy is a super talented photographer and so we had her take some family pictures.  I think they turned out super cute!  

Everybody looking and smiling- yeehaw!

I love Missy because she captures just as many unposed "real" shots as she can.  
She gets the real faces they make, even if they aren't always smiling.  I look at the pictures and always say to myself- that's a Cole or Grady face!  

Richard and I have our 10 year anniversary coming up in a couple weeks!  He hasn't aged a day and is even more handsome than he was 10 years ago.  
So I'm a little (or a lot) obnoxious about getting regular family pictures taken.  You see for me, a picture takes me back to that exact time in life... the stage, what happened that day, what song we sang on our way in the car, who said/acted a certain way, where we had dinner afterwards, etc.  It's like an instant time travel / flashback when I see pictures... which equals happiness for me.  
This is so priceless... this is sooo Grady and Cole...
Handsome no-so-little man
Cole was happy yelling at the top of his lungs!  
Hard to believe I have an almost 7 year old and almost 3 year old!  

They couldn't resist a little wrestling to mix it up a bit!  It's part of every day of our lives.



Not my baby anymore.  Where has the time gone?!?  Sometimes I just wish I could freeze time.  Cole's sweet little voice right now is absolutely priceless.
My boys


Something is so special about your first born.  

Thanks Missy!  They turned out so good. Now to make a decision for Christmas cards... 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you love them!! I feel the same way about pictures - they are my most priceless belongings. When my family had a pretty devastating fire in their house a few years ago my mom ran back into the burning house to grab her photos. I think I would do the same thing! Ha!

    You have a beautiful family and such sweet boys. I love taking your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete