Wednesday, November 13, 2013

GO MEAN GREEN!

Grady has been super into football lately... In fact, the kid understands it more than I did when I was 20.  He's so funny fussing at the TV or talking about great plays, penalties, etc.  He sounds like just one of the guys... except age 6 1/2.  This makes me smile!  


Daddy and Uncle Jerry both went to UNT and so Grady has become a fan of the Mean Green this year.  I also taught with the starting center's mom for 8 years, so it's fun for all of us to cheer for someone we kind-of know.  

Last weekend Uncle Jerry came into town to catch a game, and that's just what the big boys did!  

Uncle Jerry bought Grady a foam eagle talon which made the game even more fun... well, that and the ice cream and kettle corn.  

The guys had a great time and a big win made it even more special!  

GO MEAN GREEN!!!  

1 comment: