Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bass Pro Christmas Fun

Well, we headed to Bass Pro for our annual Christmas picture and fun with the boys!  We had a great time as usual and everything was free... which is the best part!  Grady ended up adding to his already too long list, and even told Santa he wanted an OB1 Kenobi Light Saber.  (Seriously... he has never told us that before, and I don't know if Santa will be granting that wish considering Grady's toys were made by Santa in his workshop on Black Friday...HA!) 

Anyway, the highlight of the trip was Cole looking pleasant for the Santa picture.  I mean, I was prepared to have that picture with one kid screaming and the other smiling, especially after he grouched at Mrs. Claus each time she tried to grab his hand.  I had already decided that would happen and it would be ok... and that in a few years we would laugh about it.  We plopped him in Santa's lap and ran!  He stared us down, but it turned out great -- success! 


Here are a few more pictures of our fun!  

Driving the trains... Cole kept saying "choo-choo!"  

 Riding the reindeer carousel, and on Daddy's shoulders
(Cole refused the carousel ride)

 Letter to Santa - he did great!!!
 Mailing the letter - apparently Bass Pro will send your child an email from Santa responding...
Very cool if it actually happens... we'll see!
I can't wait for more holiday traditions and more Christmas fun with these wild and crazy boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment