The weather was perfect, the kids were really good and we had a super time!
I have to start with some pics from previous years...
2007 - Grady (Was he ever this little?)
2008 - Grady
2009 (or 2010 I think) - Grady
2011 Grady and Cole
2012 Grady and Cole
2013 Grady and Cole
Grady loves face painting, Cole not so much
Lego Movie characters - a fav
Cole's favorite character from Paw Patrol, Marshall
I used to dress them in matching fall outfits and take 4,321 pictures.
I've given up the idea of a perfect pic and took about 8 and we moved on.
This kid is crazy - I reminded him if he broke something he wouldn't be able to finish baseball and football. He obliged by only jumping from the top a few times...
There might have been an eye roll as well.
Grady was done with pics by this point.
Cole loves any kind of junk.
Today the kettle corn was his BFF and I have to say it was yummy!
Bounce house fun
Grady's fav - Harry Potter
The hay maze - we broke the rules and Grady took Cole through
Hay ride
BBQ for lunch... and a corn dog... and a funnel cake
We pretended we were at the fair!
I love this guy!
Gotta have a family selfie!
#flomopumpkinpatch #lotsofpumpkins #familyfallfun #traditions #ilovemyboys #deliciousfood #I'llstillbefindinghaynextweek #success #can'twaituntilnextyear
















No comments:
Post a Comment