Monday, May 12, 2014

School and Mother's Day

Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week at school all week and so it was filled with yummy treats, cards, lunches, snacks and flowers... I'm so very blessed!
 
Wednesday was Grady's Paw Publishing presentation.  He wrote an animal facts book called, Did You Know? Animal Facts.  They published it for him, he read it to the class and got a couple prizes for his hard work.  He decided what to write, researched it on line, read books and illustrated it all by himself.  We are super proud of our little writer!

Friday was Field Day!  The kids had so much fun.  Since Grady is in first too, this was the only picture I got... Snow cones! Yum!
Friday night we went out to Rosas and we ran into some of Grady's friends from school- fun times!  Luckily we were outside on their patio so we only scared a few people away with our loudness...

Sunday was Mother's Day and I was spoiled!  The kids got me flowers, balloons and donuts- a real treat!  I also got to sleep in- score!


Cole insisted on getting me a Lightning McQueen birthday card- silly boy!

We went to see the movie Bears and had lunch on the patio at Patrizios in the beautiful sunshine.  We also stopped to visit some cows...
During naptime I did a little shopping.  It seriously was the most perfect day- thank you Richard!  


Cole really loves pictures...
This was a project Grady made for me... LOVE that kid!  He was so proud.  
God truly blessed me with the best boys on earth!  I'm one lucky momma!


No comments:

Post a Comment