This post is so random, but random is real life so here goes!
Isn't he just the cutest little guy? The hat is precious.... Gap has got the most adorable hats. There was a shark hat as well, but I showed some restraint!
Richard fixed our fireplace this weekend. It is getting rather chilly so we replaced the gas log set and he got it all set up and working properly.... Way to go Richard! This will feel really good come January and February!!!
My birthday rug... Don't you just love the colors!?! I got some new throw pillows for my birthday from Richard and Grady and my mom and dad let me pick out a rug to match. We found this one at Pier 1 and both of us loved it (well Richard didn't get real excited over a rug) but I did and still get excited each time I look at it.
Grady, Molly, Sumo, and the beautiful new RUG!
Precious smile..... and adorable bear hat again...
Grady made me line up all his things and then take a picture of the group. Sumo opted out of this one... not real sure where he went to?
You can also get a glimpse of the famous Pillow Pal "Panda"... Grady's very favorite lovey right now.
So this was randomness at it's best... until next time have a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment